Sunday, February 7, 2010

MY STORY

Right now i am feeling a certain type of way, not sure i like it but its how i feel. Why do people who hurt you or have wronged you want you to get over it so easily and quickly & not talk about it, when they themselves can not do the same.


Today I met a new friend who was going through something that I have been through and in most ways still going through..

I reached out to her to basically explain that " Hey i understand how you feel that this, that and this is what I myself have went through and am currently sill going through.

I am tired of being made the bad guy when I am not! you laid your bed with the weak ash attempts of resolving certain situations.. My story is My Story.

after all one person does not make a story.

No comments:

Post a Comment