Sunday, February 19, 2012

The Vow

Btw I saw the movie the Vow and I won't even dignify it with a comment moving on......


So last week I made a vow in my heart before God... Before the Amen even settled on my Vow a lot of things just kind of went haywire.. and I couldn't say or react to it the way I wanted to because of this vow I made to God. I was so blown, then ontop of that I got real sick, lost my voice had a 102 temperature and had to work 10hr 6 days straight.
At the end of this trying week I had one of the most wonderful experiences in my entire life.

Trust me when I say my redeemer lives!

God revealed somethings to me and it was even preached at Church today ... My character s not yet where it needs to be to sustain where my talent is taking me.

I'm am still in my process and will trust the lord in everything...

No comments:

Post a Comment