Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Sunday's Sermon and Intimacy Anorexia

Pastor Keith Battle preach an amazing sermon this past Sunday about Intimacy Anorexia, and the 4 stages of things that occur in ones life that could lead them to suffer from this and the effects of how that plays into a marriage.

Usually when he does a marriage series I listen but I tune out bc I'm not married lol, but God so good this message pierced my heart. The lord made it so that I was incapable of tuning out.

Remember that part in that movie The Maid when the lady said " you is smart, you is good and you is impotant" (sidenote I know an r goes there but that's how she said it lol) 

I remember growing up an not living in an atmosphere of praise and the effects that had on me through out my young adult life and it just dawned on me that since my niece Mekayla was born ..there has NEVER  been a day that I didn't tell her that " I love you, I'm proud of you, that you can accomplish anything you set your mind to  bc christ is in and with you.  That coming from just 1 out of 5 aunts  the rest of my sisters, her mother and her grandmother reaffirms her just as much if not more so.

Creating atmosphere of praise is Important especially in your home.

I found myself physically growing up but still having to go back into my past to deal and heal the hurts so I could have a better quality of life.

I could literally talk about this all morning but visit zionchurch online and watch the latest sermon its about 36 mins long its worth the watch.


Much love thanks for letting me overshare. God bless♥

Below is the book that inspired Sunday sermon.

No comments:

Post a Comment